Nur Afifi Othman

HOME ABOUT STUFF LINKIES FOLLOW DASHBOARD

٢٠ and truly blessed . Shout if you like my blog and thanks for following me (:

less egos, more amigos 🥑
Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering



;


© Skin by Atiqah Jaidin inspired by Myra. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.



Kedah ke Johor dan Pahang XD
Thursday, June 6, 2013 | 0 peterpan(s)

Assalammualaikum.. May Allah bless all of you :) During this 2 weeks holiday,my family and I went to Johor and Pahang.There's something that we have to do at there.We went to Johor to sent my sister to Kolej Matrikulasi Teknikal Johor.Her name is Nur Syafiqah bt Othman. She is a very caring,lovely and sometimes a little bit crazy XD And also fierce like a tiger/lions :) We love her very much.. Now,there's only 5 person in our house includes me.After registratrion for my sister at Kolej Matrikulasi Teknikal Johor, we went to Pahang to visit my older brother at University Malaysia Pahang(UMP).His name is Ibnu Abbas bin Othman. Both of them(Syafiqah n Abbas) are born at Kuching,Sarawak, far right??They always work together,only both of them because they "satu kepala". Dan mereka jugaklah yang menjaga fifi dan kembar fifi dari kecil.. Sampai sini shaja.. Assalammualaikum..

 Di Kolej Matrikulasi Teknikal Johor :)

       Homestay di Pahang